Martha Stewart is officially amazing. She lovingly crept into my husband's brain, picked out his favorite ingredients, and smashed them all together.
If I present this as well as Martha Stewart did, I may call myself an artist. It looks too pretty to eat!!!
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Hass avocado, pitted and cut into chunks
- In a small bowl, combine 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and cayenne; rub all over chicken.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Add chicken, and cook until browned on the outside and opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine onion and lime juice; set aside. Just before serving, fold avocado chunks into onion mixture; season with salt and pepper. Serve chicken topped with salsa.